Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I restore factory settings?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Touch the arrow icon.
- 2. Scroll and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch about.
- 4. Scroll and touch Reset phone.
- 5. A warning message will now be displayed — Resetting your phone will erase all your personal content, including applications that you have purchased and downloaded and will restore the factory settings. Do you want to continue?
- 6. Touch yes.
- 7. Another warning message will be displayed — Are you sure you want to erase all of your personal content from your phone?
- 8. Touch yes.
- 9. Restarting ……. will be displayed brielfy.
- 10. The phone will now restart, this may take a few moments.