Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I find my IMEI number?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number associated with every GSM and UMTS mobile phone.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, touch Phone.
- 2. Using the onscreen keypad, enter *#06#.
- 3. The handsets IMEI will now be displayed.
- 4. And that's it! You'll now be able to check you're IMEI number.