Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up a Screen lock?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- There are several ways to lock your phone screen, for example, you can use screen unlock pattern, a number-based PIN lock, or a text-based password.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the main display, press the Menu key.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll and touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Screen lock.
- 5. Touch the required option.
- It is very important that you remember your screen unlock pattern, PIN or password.
- 6. A example pattern will now be displayed.
- 7. Touch the display and draw your required pattern.
- 8. Once you have drawn your pattern, Pattern recorded! will be displayed.
- 9. Touch Continue.
- 10. Again, touch the display and draw the same pattern.
- 11. Once you have redrawn your pattern, touch Confirm.
- 12. Set backup PIN will be displayed.
- 13. Using the keypad, enter a PIN code of your choice.
- 14. Once entered, touch Continue.
- 15. Confirm PIN will be displayed.
- 16. Using the keypad, enter the same PIN code.
- 17. Touch OK.
- 18. And that's it! You'll now be able to set up a screen lock.