Next stepPrevious stepStart again
How do I set up Microsoft account?
To see what each step looks like on your phone, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Signing in with a Microsoft account. A Microsoft account is the email address and password you use to sign into Hotmail, Xbox, Windows, Messenger, SkyDrive and more. You don't have to sign in with your Microsoft account first, but once you do, the possibilities on your phone open up immensely.
All you need to do is:
- 1. From the Start screen, touch the Email icon.
- 2. The add an account menu will be displayed.
- 3. Touch Microsoft account.
- 4. Touch next.
- 5. Touch the Microsoft account field.
- 6. Enter the required email address.
- 7. Once entered, touch return key.
- 8. Enter the required password.
- 9. Once entered, touch Sign in.
- 10. Signing in…. This might take a few moments will be displayed.
- 11. Back up your stuff?
With your Microsoft account you can automatically:
- Save your photo to SkyDrive
- Sync your text message
- Back up your phone settings
- 12. Touch yes.
- 13. And that's it! You'll now be able to set up a Microsoft account.